Mission and Philosophy
- To continuously upgrade quality for classes and achieve our goal through effective classes and best techniques.
- Music education should be taught by qualified professionals in a manner which is challenging but motivating, educational yet fun.
- Music lessons should prepare the student for a lifetime of enjoying music – far beyond their years as a student. Learn how to play any song independently.
- In order for music lessons to work, there must be mutual respect between student and teacher.
- Music education is integral for human development, and should be an essential part of every person’s total
- Music is not just another activity, but should be enjoyed by the family as a whole, not just the person taking lessons.
- Music is an integral tool for self-expression, social interaction and building culture.
- Music study helps create a cultural identity, which is becoming more and more necessary in our global times.
- Music study builds character, strength, discipline and discerning tasks.
To become one of the top musical Institute of International repute and thereby attaining status of benchmark in the field of Music.
S.M.A is committed to provide instructions in all branches of MUSIC and DANCE, to make provisions for advancement and research of studies in Music and Dance and dissemination of knowledge thereof.